Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happies

Just some of my random happies for today...

1. The park on a beautiful afternoon like today. SO FUN!
2. Sunday afternoon naps
3. Sonic Vanilla Dr Pepper
4. Raw Peanuts...just the way God intended them to be. I could eat my weight in these! YUM!
5. Starbucks with friends
6. Friends!
7. Pink. I love my daughter in pink. It is just such an angelic, innocent, sweet color that radiates on her!
8. Jack Bauer. 'Nuff said.
9. Online Shopping
10. Triscuit Cracked Pepper and Olive Oil crackers. Oh my...I could eat the whole box at once!
11. Date nights
12. My quiet time. Even if it's just 10 minutes, the day always starts out better with the Lord!
13. 8:15 every night...time with my husband and catching up on our shows for the evening.
14. My kids' laughter. There is no sweeter sound!
15. Not cooking dinner!!!

No comments: