Sunday, April 19, 2009

Haircuts and Healing

Tonight was an eventful night at our house. Morgan got her first haircut, or should I say MINOR trim from Mom, and Jace was healed. First, the haircut. The girl that cuts my hair, Tracy, told me that I needed to trim Morgan's baby fuzz off in order for her hair to start growing and look more healthy. So, after some consulting with my friend Macy, a former hairdresser, I tackled the job this evening after her bath. It was no easy feat, getting her to sit still, but she soon discovered that she really liked to look at herself in the mirror and she was then entertained until I finished. What is it about little girls and mirrors? Even as early as 15 months I can tell she is going to like to primp! Here are a couple from tonight:


Then, yes, Jace was healed. This is what we heard coming from his room after he was in bed:
"Dad! Dad! Come quick! Jesus healed my ouchies! I had 2 scratches on my leg and they are now gone! Jesus healed them!"
So, we go in there and he is so excited that Jesus has healed him. He then goes on:
"He healed my scratches but my ouchie on my toe is still there. I think He got busy. He probably had to go talk to Grandpa. But, maybe He'll have more time this week to come back and heal my toe."
Oh, the faith of a child!!!

No comments: