We had a strange day today. Not anything big, just a little off-routine. For those of you who don't really know my kids, they are PHENOMENAL sleepers. They were both sleeping through the night at 6 weeks. Jace is still taking 3 hour naps at 4 1/2 years old! I am very blessed to say the least...it gives me much needed Mommy time in the afternoons. But...this is what I find at the end of naptime today:
Jace is asleep in the hallway
Morgan has taken off her socks and pants during her nap and thinks it's so funny!
Guilty face!
Plus, not to mention this morning...M was playing with the phone and punching lots of buttons. She loves pushing buttons and I will just go and hit off every once in awhile to make sure she's not calling China or something. So, I did just that. A few minutes later, we get a call. I didn't recognize the caller ID, but I noticed it was a local call so I picked it up. It was 911!!!! She actually called 911! I was mortified. I so politely explained that my daughter was playing with the phone but it would not happen again. Ugh! Let's just hope we don't get charged! Needless to say, Mama will NOT be letting M play with the phone anymore!
Just another day in the life of 2 toddlers!
4 comments:
Hilarious...although, I'm sure you don't think so. You always hear those crazy stories of kids calling 911 but never think it will actually happen to you. I'm so happy you are finally blogging...Im loving keeping up with the fam.
YIKES! Did you tell Morgan she can get put in the pokey for making crank calls to 911?!? If I see police cars coming down your street I'll know what happened! :) Too Funny!
Wow! You had quite a day! I am impressed/envious with Jace's 3 hour nap!! I can't believe Morgan actually called 911. Ahh!
Cute pics!!! welcome to the blogging world!
Post a Comment