14 years ago
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Angels encamping!
Psalm 34:7 says "The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him, and He delivers them." We were definitely delivered today. Jace, Morgan, and I were driving and came to a busy intersection. The light had just turned yellow and I had the choice to either go or stop...I could have made it but chose to stop. I was in the left lane, and after I stopped I looked in my rear view mirror. What I saw horrified me. There was an eighteen wheeler coming up behind me in the right lane, is changing lanes to my lane (the left) and saw that I had stopped, so he immediately swerved and kept going in the right lane. He swerved to avoid hitting me (at this time I had been stopped for probably 3-4 seconds). But, he kept going! He went right through the red light that had been red for now about 8 seconds at the rate of about 40-50 miles an hour. It is a miracle that he didn't collide with anyone going the other way in the intersection. Had he not swerved our car would have been hit. And, what horrifies me even more, is that he would have hit directly on Morgan's side. So, I am a little pale and shaken up but praising the Lord that His angels were encamped on our car today. God is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! To God alone be the glory. I pray for your rest in Him ths afternoon to be refreshing and full of thanksgiving...
Wow! I just watched a show on that very verse today! Praise the Lord!
Hi Brandy! I'm so glad your guardian angel was hard at work! I've enjoyed seeing all of the pics of your sweet family! Well I kept trying to move Brad out West but God had a different plan for us, but we couldn't be more excited. It's so fun to keep up with everyone through blogs!
Post a Comment