
My baby turned two last week. TWO!! I can hardly believe it. My children's birthdays are so surreal to me. I turn into a sentimental, sappy, weepy Mama! I go back and look at their baby books with misty eyes. Life is going by way too fast.
We had 15 toddlers at our house for a party. ~YIKES!!~ We had the best time! The theme was a Crayola party and the kids really had fun, or so it seemed! I set up little tables covered in butcher paper with a coloring book at each place. Boxes of crayons were scattered among the tables and each child got to color to their heart's content! We then ate cake, opened presents, and called it a day! The party was at 10 and it is such a good time to have a party. Play, party, eat cake, and go home all before lunch and nap time! Anyway, it was a success! As Morgan says, "Hap 'Ir-day, MEEEEEE"!!!!


1 comment:
Happy burfaday (as Alex says).
I can' believe she is already two.
I love the cake too.
Looks like things are going well for you guys. Miss you
Post a Comment