We recently started something new in our family...WFNO. Worley Family Night Out. We have to get creative because our town is small and there's not a whole lot of options! Anyway, this past Saturday night we took Jace bowling. (Morgan is in Houston with my parents.) We had SO MUCH FUN! The bowling alley is surprisingly nice! We got there, played one game, ate a hamburger at "The Grill", and then played another game. Jace started out not having a clue about how to bowl, to his last game getting a spare! He had so much fun and so did we. It's so important to get out and do things as a family, act silly, and create memories.
And I don't know why I'm admitting this, but he and I actually scored the same on the first game...I am praying he gets his daddy's athletic ability and not mine!!!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment