We always go to see Santa in Houston because, let's face it, the Roswell Mall just doesn't cut it when it comes to Santa. Josh calls me a "Santa Snob". And yes, I'm proud of it. What mom doesn't want the best Santa picture that she can possibly get for her kids?? These memories only happen once people. Well, we have scoped out the malls in Houston and we have found the one we like best at Memorial City Mall. We checked out several Jace's first Christmas and Memorial City has never failed us. I like the setup, the Santa seems like a "genuine" Santa, and he is dressed in his traditional suit. (Some malls have Santa in PJs. PJs!!!!!! I think not. That's a little weird.) Anyway, we have a tradition of eating at Taste of Texas before our trip to see the big man. Jace was so excited. Then, because I am a "Santa Snob", we can't wear our outfits to dinner because we might get them dirty. So, we change the kids in the car before we head to the mall. Can you just imagine my dad and Josh's comments?? Yes, you probably can. So, we arrive at the mall, wait in line, and we get this picture.
Not the best, but it will have to do. Morgan was absolutely terrified, but because Bubby was there she was okay. But, she couldn't wait to jump off into my arms! I had to pull Jace away because he kept talking about what he wanted. Ahhh...the memories. What we do for our kids!!! They will thank me one day.
1 comment:
The look on Morgan's face - PRICELESS! Love this picture - what a great Santa!!
Post a Comment