We took Jace's 4 1/2 year old pics tonight. (We take birthday and half-birthday pics for a scrapbook that I keep of each of the kids.) We went to a small church in our area that has a beautiful prayer garden with a large waterfall. It was really neat and provided some great photo ops. I love the time change because we can actually go and do things after dinner! LOVE IT! Anyway, we snapped some with Morgan in them, too. If I would have know I would have been this pleased I would have put her in something a little nicer. Oh well, gotta love the $6 dress from Sam's and the throwback 80's side pony!!!! You just never know what they will look like after naps! Hope you enjoy!
And...speaking of Jace, he will be having eye surgery Thursday, March 19 at 7 a.m. MST. If you think about it, please say a prayer for him!
1 comment:
Such great photos! I love those kiddos. We are definitely praying!
Post a Comment