Thursday, June 2, 2011

New Pics!

Well, once again, I fail at blogging. Life has caught up with me and I probably won't get to slow down until I'm 60. Or at least that's the way I feel! I know I've neglected the blogging world in such a bad way. Oh well, I guess I'm just not that witty or that good of a writer to feel that I have to keep it up. However, so much has gone on since I blogged last.

We survived the coldest winter EVER and emerged into the warmth of spring.

The kids and I went to Houston for Spring Break and had a mah-vel-ous time!

Came home and immediately started into our second season of baseball - the best time of the year!

Jace got saved on April 28, 2011. A date that neither Josh nor I will ever forget.

Jace graduated kindergarten and received the top award in his class. Can you say proud mama?

Josh had the privilege of baptizing Jace on May 23, 2011. Another day that we will never forget. As our pastor said, he really "gets it".

Summer is here!!!!!! So glad to have no schedule, lots of swimming, movies, and just plain doing NOTHING.

Yeah right, I'm a mom. See first paragraph!

Now, back to the topic of this post! If you are a friend of mine, then you know where we keep our pics. I have since updated our site from the last 4-5 months! Hallelujah! We got a new iMac in February and I literally have not had any time to sit down and figure out how to work our pictures. It's definitely a learning curve! I finally got a system down and have done a marathon of editing and I'm happy to say that I'm now caught up! Now I'm going to hibernate some more with my handy dandy fancy computer and work on photo books for the last 3 1/2 years. Yay me! Wish me luck!!

No comments: