
Our precious little niece, Meg Virginia, was born on June 1. I know...I'm a little late on the posts! It's been a crazy summer so far but I'm playing catch up. As you can tell...we are all just smitten with this little girl. She is the best little baby. And the sweetest. And the prettiest. But I can say that...I'm the aunt! Jace and Morgan just adore her. They are such good little cousins. They really love on her and give her all the appropriate attention! They even fight over who gets to hold her! Anyway, we welcome Meg into our family with open arms and can't wait to see what God has in store for this little one and her precious parents, Jer and Lauren. We are so blessed to get to be apart of her life. We love her like our own!
No comments:
Post a Comment